Whether you’re getting ready for a date or settling in for an evening of treating yourself, there’s always time for some Internet goodies! Waste away the day with these Valentine’s Day-related links.
- If you’re into Valentine’s Day, but you’re not all that romantic, check out these Valentine’s cards.
- Fill your brain with hilarious advice from Grace Helbig in anticipation for the holiday.
- Find some healing and humor by naming cockroaches and scorpions after your ex at San Fransisco Zoo.
- Maybe you don’t have a romantic partner, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate your friend-love with this funny and heartfelt comic.
- You can also figure out how not to get a date with Viral Video Film School’s hilarious video about Internet Dating Experts.
- Some of you might be panicking at this point because you just remembered it is Valentine’s Day. No worries! Here’s a list of the best and worst last minute gifts you can give your significant other.
There you go! Enjoy the Internet, and enjoy whoever you’re spending Valentine’s Day with, even and especially if that person is yourself!
Valentine’s Week Posts
February 8: How to Plan a Galentine’s Day Party
February 9: Top 6 Romantic Songs
February 10: Top 6 Heartbreak Songs
February 11: “Romance” in Senegal
February 12: Top 8 Romantic Books
February 13: A Romantic Ideal: Harold and Jean Stark
February 14: Happy Valentine’s Day!
6 thoughts on “Happy Valentine’s Day!”