The highlight of 2015 was definitely all the traveling I did.
- I went to Athens, Greece in March
- I explored New Orleans and kayaked through a swamp in May
- I went to Disney World with my family and danced with the Beast in July
- I spent the entire month of October roadtripping around the United States, staying with friends and seeing new sights in my self-named #32DaysInMyCar
- I took a three-day-long train to Seattle to spend Thanksgiving with my brother
- I bonded with my mom in New York City (and saw Hamilton!) in December
You can read more about each of those trips in my Recent Trips page.
All told, I went to 26 states in 2015. Half the country! Just this year!
I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to beat that number again.
Did you go anywhere awesome this year? Leave a comment and tell me about your favorite trip of 2015!