The combination of obsessively listening to the Hamilton soundtrack and reading old blog entires for my Ten Years Ago… series has gotten me thinking a lot about waiting and acting.
I’ve always felt like a mass of contradictions, wanting to DO and BE and change the world!!! while also being absolutely terrified of walking into a room of strangers. I think I have grown into some confidence, and also learned how to say no to the unnecessarily stressful things that I can avoid. But still, there is a push/pull within me that urges me forward and holds me back simultaneously. Continue reading
StumbleUpon is a great way to lose hours of your life. Luckily, I braved the Internet vortex so you don’t have to. This week I found these especially interesting websites:
- Down the Rabbit Hole We Go! 300+ Mind Expanding Documentaries
I’m not nearly as into documentaries as I should be, but this list includes links to view these films for free, so…maybe this is my time!
- The 5 Craziest Ways Famous Actors Got Into Character
This Cracked article is fascinating and hilarious, covering Tom Cruise to Robert De Niro.
- Decoding Food Expiration Dates
Via video or text, this site has a few simple tips and examples on how to know when your perishable foods are spoiled.
- Drawing Between the Lines
Clever drawings of characters escaping their notebook-lined prisons.
- Painting Timelapse Collaboration with a Toddler
I love these videos of toddler scribbles transforming into artwork with the help of a painter’s touch.
- You Fell Asleep Watching a DVD
Hahaha! This is genius!
- The ‘Man Who Flies for Free’ Says These are the 3 Best Websites for Airline Deals
I bookmarked this so hard….I hope he’s right!
- Disney Princesses in Accurate Period Costume
Sleeping Beauty’s is my favorite.
- The 50 Best Kids’ Movies to Watch as a Family
Self-explanatory and handy!
- Perfectly Timed Picture of My Firework
A week late, but wow! What a cool picture of a firework’s trail as it leaves the ground.