White Walls & Wanderlust nominated me to take part in the Be Thankful Challenge!
– Share this image in your blog post.
– Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
– Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
– Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
5 People I’m Thankful For
- Lindsay Wineinger: She is an amazing friend, both in partnering with me in a fun new blog series (Letters Between Friends) and in planning a fundraiser for me. I don’t know how I possibly deserve her.
- Taylor Swift: Gotta be real, what would life be without her 1989 album? My road trip would be a lot more interminable, at the very least.
- Stephanie Broach: I’m still grieving the end of our weekend in Alabama. I had so much fun with her! I keep finding myself wanting to talk to her for hours, but it is no longer quite so easy.
- Neil Patrick Harris: He is awesome at everything, and I’m so glad he shares his awesomeness via TV, books, and movies.
- Jennie & Dusty Hughes: Staying with the Hughes family means lots of cute kids, but I’ll be honest – I’m mostly there for the adults. There is always so much laughter, insults, and deep conversations after the kids go to bed.
5 Things I’m Thankful For
- iPhones: Roadtripping is so much more enjoyable with a single device that allows me to talk to friends, navigate roads, listen to music, and listen to audiobooks.
- Animals: Seriously, nothing makes me happier than a warm cuddly animal that lets me pet it.
- Sleep: Every night I get my nine hours of sleep is a glorious night.
- Hot Beverages: Coffee, tea, hot chocolate? I could drink them constantly.
- External Processing: Lindsay (see above for more thankfulness) linked me with the term, and it is so awesome to know that when making decisions or thinking through possibilities, I need to talk it out. Seeing different friends every few days means I get to have the same conversations over and over, which is sometimes very helpful in confirming my beliefs and desires.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner! It was fun to kick start a season of thankfulness with this challenge. Thanks, White Walls & Wanderlust!