Lindsay (from Wild Ginger Blog) nominated me for this award (thanks Lindsay!), and there is nothing I like more than talking about myself, so here goes.
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the Blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
- Put the award Logo on your blog
- Answer 10 questions the blogger has sent to you.
- Create 10 new questions for nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and notify them.
- What is your favorite fall clothing staple item?
A scarf! Instant comfort, fashionable accessory! Those two things so rarely align, so I take advantage when possible!
- What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid?
My earliest career choice was a veterinarian, but that’s just because I pictured myself petting animals all day. When I realized that most of those animals would be sick and/or dying, I quickly decided to become a pet-owner and leave the medical work for someone else.
- Ice cream flavor of choice.
Mint chocolate chip, always and forever.
- What was one of your favorite things you did this summer?
I went to Disney World and waltzed with the Beast! Never has life felt so magical.
- If you had to live in another state, which one would it be?
Oregon. Well…I say that because it’s the most beautiful state (in my opinion). But I don’t actually know anyone there, so I don’t think I would want to move there. I guess I would actually say Texas, because I have so many dear friends and church family there.
- If you had to extend a television series one more season, which would it be?
OOO!! This is a great question! The easy answer is Firefly, but that feels too much like saying what fandom has told me I ought to say. I’ll go with Veronica Mars.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If Hollywood were to make a movie about your life and you got to pick the actress, who would you pick?
Jennifer Lawrence – she’s beautiful and weird, which is the vibe I try to give off at all times.
- Imagine…you become an overnight music sensation, what is the name of your hit single?
“This Isn’t Possible,” an overnight sensation adored by people who are overwhelmed by surprised success brought about by hypothetical online survey questions.
- What are your plans for the weekend?
Today is Monday, so…nothing yet! I’m still readjusting to life in Peoria, and I haven’t figured out what to do with my time.
My Tiny Obsessions
S Jae Jones
Life and Other Disasters
A Lady of Many Names
Agony and Agony
We’re going into your childhoods!
- What was your favorite movie as a kid?
- What was your favorite dinosaur?
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- Did you live for school or live for the weekend?
- Which Disney princess (or prince) did you most want to be?
- When was the first time you realized that life isn’t fair?
- What was your favorite animal, and is it still the same?
- What was your go-to favorite snack/meal?
- Did you get along with your siblings (and if you didn’t have any, did you want them)?
- If you could go back to being a kid again, would you?
As flattered as I am to be nominated for the Sisterhood, you DO realize that I’m a guy, right? LOL. 😉
I totally forgot that the award is called “Sisterhood.” O_0 I just got caught up in the questions! Feel free to ignore it or reclaim the award for your own purposes.
LikeLiked by 1 person
And that sound you are hearing right now is me… cracking up! :D:D:D:D:D
LikeLiked by 1 person