2015, in a lot of ways, felt like one big goodbye. Goodbye to Texas, and the friends I made there. Goodbye to DTS, and the nerdy pleasure of reading textbooks and writing essays. Goodbye to Peoria, and the friends who helped me accomplish my goal of moving to Athens.
It was a year of goodbyes, and I’m definitely still sad about many of them. But the goodbyes are all in anticipation of one massive HELLO – to Athens, Greece, and the life that awaits me there.
As I look forward to my life in Athens, here are some of the things I’m most excited about:
- GREEK FOOD
- riding public transportation (more time to read!)
- helping organize, plan, and implement a new business
- working with my HD teammates
- meeting the women who will come to HD
- traveling around Greece (and hopefully more of Europe)
- learning a new city and calling it my own
- stretching myself beyond what I think I can do
2015 was amazing. I cannot wait to see what 2016 has in store!
What is coming up for you in 2016 that you’re most excited about? Leave a comment and let me know!