As usual, I judge the success of my years by how much traveling I manage to get in. Here’s a quick rundown!
- I met up with Kaitlyn in Berlin, Germany for a weekend in March.
- I met up with Roy and Idil in Cappadocia, Turkey in June.
- I went on a roadtrip throughout Slovenia and visited Venice and Bologna, Italy with my mom in August.
- I went to my organization’s debrief in Lille, France in December.
- I went to three Greek conferences this year: one near Corinth, one on Evvia, and one near Katerini.
- I visited Sounio and Nafplio with Anthi.
- I went to Meteora with Sarah in October.
- I visited Aegina with Jenna in March.
- I spent a weekend in Hydra with Mallory in May.
- I spent a weekend in Crete with Elizabeth in October.
- I spent a weekend in Santorini with Lindsay and Emily in November.
Traveling is my happy place, and it was especially good fortune that during one of the most stressful years of my life, I was surrounded by an enormous amount of cheap, beautiful, diverse weekend destinations. Here’s hoping that traveling doesn’t feel quite so necessary next year, but that I’ll still get to hit up several amazing places!