StumbleUpon is a great way to lose hours of your life. Luckily, I braved the Internet vortex so you don’t have to. This week I found these especially interesting websites:
- 15 Things Worth Knowing About Coffee
For a person who drinks so much coffee, I know surprisingly little about it. Until I read this funny infographic, anyway!
- 25 Genius Hacks That Make Having a Dog So Much Easier
These are so simple and, like the title boasts, genius! I especially like the tip to play fetch downhill so your dog will get tired faster.
- 15 Amazing Places You Can Tour on Google Maps
Don’t have the money to travel? Staring wistfully at your computer screen is the next best thing! I toured the Coliseum, and it was pretty cool.
- The 11 People to Unfollow on Facebook
- 15 Super Cute Hand-Sized Baby Animals
Everything is cute when it’s tiny! They snuck three baby foxes into the list, and I am so okay with that.
- 22 of the Most Secluded Hotels in the World
A traveling introvert’s DREAM.
- 3 Leadership Lessons Learned from Jon Stewart
Good TV host, great leader.
- 100 Disposable Cameras Were Given to Homeless People
This is a really cool art project!
- 20 Great Escapes that Will Make You Feel Small
- My DIY Coffee Pot Terrarium
I don’t usually like Pinterest-y craft projects, but I think this coffee pot terrarium is super cute.