StumbleUpon is a great way to lose hours of your life. Luckily, I braved the Internet vortex so you don’t have to. This week I found these especially interesting websites:
- The ULTIMATE Braingasm Gallery: 100 of the Most Satisfying GIFs You’ll Ever See
It’s like listening to beautiful background music…but for your eyes. So soothing.
- Your Morning Commute Just Got Awesomed
Pictures of strange cars/sights while driving–weird people are endlessly entertaining.
- Cheeky Cheetah Goes Face-to-Face with with Tourist in Safari Jeep
THIS IS MY DREAM.
- New Expressive Dog Portraits by Elke Vogelsang
So much nose!
- 8 Movies My Past Girlfriends Forced Me to Watch That Made Me Who I Am Today
I love the humility of this post, that even movie buffs can learn from and love something unexpected, thanks to the suggestion of someone trusted!
Everyone has a list of places they would go if money and opportunity were no obstacle, right? I mean, my end goal is to visit every country in the whole world, so I’m not too picky. But there are definitely some places that, if given the chance, I would drop everything to visit.
1. New Zealand. I’ve got to be honest. What I really mean by New Zealand is Middle-earth. I think I’ve adequately described how much I love Lord of the Rings in previous posts, but in case you didn’t know: I’m obsessed. My love for this fictional world is what makes New Zealand a distant dream; I need this trip to be specifically tailored to my desire. For starters, I absolutely have to have a fellow LotR fanatic as a traveling companion. 95% of our conversations are going to be about Gandalf, Edoras, etc, and if you can’t keep up, you can’t come. I’m also going to need a lot of money, because I want to stay in Hobbiton, and I want to go on a LotR tour, and I want to helicopter to every filming site. It’s going to break bank, and it’s going to be awesome. Continue reading